Alsop please note that this booking is on a first come first served basis, therefore as soon as a slot is booked out it will become unavailable to everyone else
Please read the following important notes before making your booking
- Please only make ONE BOOKING per couple
- Each booking has a 1.5 hr slot (the shoot itself should only take around 1 hour)
- once you choose your booking slot You will receive an email confirmation of your booking with a link to cancel if you need.
- if you book more than one slot both bookings will be cancelled and you will need to re-book. This is to allow for all to have a fair chance of booking a date.
- Pre–wedding bookings are subject to cancellation and change if a wedding booking or other important event needs to happen on that day, if this happens you can choose another date or arrange an alternative slot directly with myself. Please Also Note that due to the number of weddings and couples it is not be possible for me to travel to far for a pre–wedding shoots so where possible please consider a location within 15 miles of BR8 (swanley). Here are a couple of suggestions,
– Farningham village
-Brands Hatch Place
I may also need to ask you to change location in the event that two bookings have a large distance between them for me to get to on time.
Additional information to keep in mind
Please keep an eye on the weather and note that if it is very wet there may need to be cancellations on the day itself …
On a side note.. the shoot only lasts about 1hr and I would recommend a smart casual look, also ladies please if you can leave your handbags in the car would be really helpful.
- some locations may require parking fees , so be prepared with some coins
- -I may text you just before your shoot to ask you to start earlier, please be prepared to start 30-45min earlier if you hear from me.
- -I will be unreachable during most hours of the day , so if you need to contact me then please drop me a text to start with
This link will show you some of the recent pre–wedding shoots and will give you a good idea of what to expect.